Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome To The Adventure Diver Logbook

Welcome to the Adventure Diver Logbook!  This is where you will find great articles, how-to's, pictures, video and fun interesting stories about all things SCUBA.  I have been a diver most of my life and a professional instructor for almost 20 years.  I hope to share my diving and travel experiences with you through  this forum, with an emphasis on exotic dive travel destinations and training opportunities.  As with all divers, I have opinions to share about the industry, dive equipment, travel and training.  I hope you will find this forum interesting and please feel free to comment and engage in exchanging information.  Please check back often, as I will update frequently.
Cheers,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment